Tuesday 1 January 2008

December Microstock Results

Shutterstock
A combination of the Christmas holidays and a lack of Christmas photos has resulted in my worst month Janurary. As I have been away I haven't been in contact with others but I assume it is common for a drop off to be felt during the Christmas period. It will be interesting to see what happens in Janurary.

Below are percentages for the month to show how I have been going:

24% shutterstock
16% dreamtime
8% Fotolia
18% istockphoto
5% bigstockphoto
10% 123RF
18% StockXpert
2% Featurepics
0% LuckyOliver

Hopefully over the next few months I will start uploading photos again. I have noticed shutterstock has dropped of a bit which is a common occurance since new photos tend to feature higher in search ratings.

Shutterstock
Royalty Free Images

No comments: