Friday 1 February 2008

Microstock photography results for Janurary

Shutterstock
Sorry about the no updates in January but I am struggling with incredibly slow internet. I move into my new place later this month and will hopefully be able to get full speed broadband (no guarantees though).

Anyway, January was slow as expected but slightly up on December. If previous years are anything to go by, sales should increase through to March/April, then slow down abit and then take off for the later part of the year only slowing down for December.

I also have some photos to upload which should kickstart my shutterstock earnings.

So January was slow but istockphoto had a great month. Hopefully they will keep going up from this good base. dreamtime and StockXpert were also quite strong.

Below are percentages for the month to show how I have been going:

20% shutterstock
16% dreamtime
4% Fotolia
29% istockphoto
2% bigstockphoto
8% 123RF
20% StockXpert
2% Featurepics
0% LuckyOliver

Shutterstock
Royalty Free Images

No comments: