Wednesday 16 April 2008

LuckyOliver to close its doors

It looks like Luckyoliver will be closing its doors. This is a shame as this is one of the newer agencies that was trying to do something slightly different, breaking the mould, experimenting, and having fun while doing it. Appologies for anyone I referred but I had high hopes for these guys

If anyone has spare credits that they wont be using, feel free to use them on my photos - http://www.luckyoliver.com/portfolio/CJPhoto - I will repay the favour (contact me by commment - if it is a private message, I wont publish it).

A short extract from their press release:

It's with great disappointment that we have decided to shut down LuckyOliver on May 15th. All Olivers who purchased tokens must use them to license images before May 15th, 2008. Please note that the user agreement will continue to be valid. Any Carny images that are waiting in the queue for Bouncers will not be reviewed. Carnies who have reached the minimum payout must request payout by May 15th. Carnies who have not reached the minimum payout can convert their earnings to tokens by contacting support.


Shutterstock
Royalty Free Images

No comments: